Fotosoft launched fotostudio.io in September 2018. It is a SaaS management tool specialized for photographers. Our platform helps photographers to better manage their activity via different tools (CRM, invoicing, accounting, online bookings, ...). Our solution has already won several thousand french-speaking photographers and we intend to expand the service in France and Europe. In this context, we are looking for a Client Onboarding Manager.
• You will guide and onboard prospects customers towards a successful implementation.
• You are therefore on a key phase of the customer relationship and you decide with the management what’s the best strategy to ensure the success of new prospect
• You make sure that each prospect understands the added value of Fotostudio according to their expectations.
As Client Onboarding Manager you will
• Help each new prospect to set up their account
• Train each new prospect to take control of all the key features of Fotostudio to lead them to their best usage.
• Advise our customers on how to best implement Fotostudio
• Contribute to improving the efficiency of onboarding: create and update user guides, FAQs, tutorials.
• Contribute to our product’s development by transmitting client’s feedback to both product and marketing teams
We are looking for a entrepreneurial person who
• is curious and quick learner, having the ability to absorb quickly quantity of new information
• is autonomous and able to manage multiple accounts
• have excellent verbal and written communication skills in french and english
• is passionate, patient and positive for providing awesome customer experience
• is problem solver and rigorous, you know that the devil is in the detail
• has a passion for dynamic environments. Previous experience in a similar working environment is a plus
• Experience in B2B and/or experience in Sales or Customer Success is a strong plus
• Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing startup
• Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
• Work with people who love what they do every day
Minimum 3 days per week at our office in Liège (Belgium). Work the other days of the week wherever you want.
Please apply by sending an email at email@example.com